The Certified Local Fall Festival is a free family-friendly event celebrating all things local to Arizona.
Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Margaret T. Hance Park, Phoenix
200 E. Moreland Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Thanks to our Title Sponsors who help make this event possible
Experience Arizona-Grown Food, Fun, and Entertainment
100+ Local Vendors
The festival features 100+ vendors with some of Arizona's favorite local businesses.
Sample Local Restaurants
Enjoy food samples from some of the best Arizona restaurants and food trucks.
Featuring live entertainment from some of Arizona's most talented musicians! See below for lineup.
Arizona Beverage Garden
Enjoy dozens of locally-made beers, wines, and spirits in the Hensley Beverage Garden (21+).
Raffle & Silent Auction
Test your luck with the raffle and online silent auction, we'll have 200+ items up for grabs!
Activities for Kids
Bring the kids and let them enjoy the multitude of activities provided by local businesses.
Entrance to the Certified Local Fall Festival is free, with crafts and activities for kids and families. $1 food tickets will be available for purchase at the Fall Festival. Entrance to the Beer and Wine Garden is free, only 21+ allowed (children may enter with adult supervision). Drink samples will be available for 2 food tickets. Local business vendors will be selling a variety of unique gifts and products, prices vary. Attendees will also be able to purchase raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items on site.
Local First Arizona strives to reduce landfill waste at this event. We will have recycling and composting bins and volunteers to help attendees mitigate their waste. Help us have an eco-friendly event by riding the light rail and bringing a reusable water container to fill at our water station.
VOLUNTEER AT THE CERTIFIED LOCAL FALL FESTIVAL!
We are seeking volunteers to help make this our best Fall Festival to date! Are you interested in helping out? There are a variety of positions and shifts available, you can sign up and find more information here.
Fact: When you support local businesses over national chains, up to 4 times more money stays in the local economy to support local jobs and communities!
When you spend your money with local businesses, your money stays in the local community. That adds up to make a huge impact that creates prosperity for Arizonans across the state. Join us at the Certified Local Fall Festival to celebrate all things local and discover local businesses in your community!
GETTING TO THE FALL FESTIVAL
The Certified Local Fall Festival has a new home at Hance Park! The festival will take place near Moreland Street between 1st and 3rd Streets. If you use Google or Apple Maps, you should route to 200 E. Moreland St., Phoenix, AZ 85004.
It is recommended to ride the Valley Metro Light Rail to either the Central Avenue and Roosevelt Street stop or the Central Avenue and McDowell Road stop, or utilize other forms of public transportation. Street parking is available in the area. Valley Metro has a full list of park-and-ride stops and below is a detailed parking map.
FEATURED ACTIVITIES AT THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL
Details coming soon
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
The Hensley - Quench Beverage Garden
Top 10 ways to enjoy the Certified Local Fall Festival
- Bring the whole family, well-behaved dogs included! Entrance to the festival is free, and there will be tons of activities going on throughout the festival for kids, adults, and everyone in between.
- Don't worry about parking, ride the light rail!
- Arrive early, as the first 500 attendees get a gift bag stuffed to the brim with goodies from over 50 local businesses!
- Get your holiday shopping started early, as vendors from all over the state will be selling unique items you won't find anywhere else. You're also sure to get some great deals at this year's silent auction.
- Sample delicious morsels from some of the best restaurants and food trucks in Arizona. Samples are available for just $1!
- Taste Arizona-made wines, beers, and spirits in the Hensley Beverage Garden; samples are just $2. Must be 21+ to enter.
- Enjoy live entertainment all day long from some of the best local acts at the entertainment stage!
- Test your luck with this year's raffle, tickets will be $3 a piece or 2 tickets for $5. We're giving away 20 prizes an hour, including restaurant gift cards, free oil changes, museum memberships, and more!
- Declare yourself a Localist: stop by the Local First Arizona booth to be hear about the Localist campaign and pick up an exclusive Localist passport.
- Connect and engage with your community. This event is all about bringing the community together to celebrate all things local to Arizona.
Thanks to Rick D'Elia, D'Elia Photographic, for many of the Fall Festival photos we are using.