Are You a Localist?
VIP Access • Exclusive Events • $20/Year
Benefits of Being a Localist
The Localist program is Local First Arizona's individual membership program. Stand up and support YOUR community by proudly declaring, “I am a Localist!” This is much, much more than a run-of-the-mill loyalty program for individuals. Being a Localist isn’t only about discounts and freebies (although there will be those, too). As a Localist, you are part of a movement that supports local businesses and has fun along the way!
As a Localist, you'll get:
- Exclusive invites to Localist-only experiences, events, and opportunities.
- Your very own Localist card to identify you as a Localist and to redeem offers.
- Discounts on Local First Arizona events.
- First dibs on knowledge about local happenings in your area.
- A robust and vibrant community because of all the thriving local businesses you'll be supporting.
- Plus much more.
BECOME A LOCALIST TODAY!
BASIC ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
$20 or $32 with Shirt
3-YEAR MEMBERSHIP - Save 15%!
$50 or $62 with Shirt
Register Your Card
Thanks for being a Localist! If you've purchased your Localist card, register with us today!
Not ready to sign up yet? Get emails about the program and learn more about the benefits of being a Localist.
Upcoming Localist Events
Check out what's coming up on the Localist Calendar! Become a Localist and get invites to all curated and planned events.
Exclusive Localist Promotions
Localists receive exclusive offers and promotions from local businesses across the state!
Give the gift of Localist
If your business or organization is interested in buying Localist memberships for your employees or as a gift for clients, patrons, etc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to join as a business member?
The Localist program is for individuals. Business membership info is available here »
The Buy Local Movement is Working!
- Independent coffee shops are opening at 1.5 times the rate of Starbucks
- 250 NEW independent bookstores have opened since 2009
- 4,700 farmer’s markets have opened since 2002
- 112,000 new small farms have started since 2002
- 7 million people have moved their money from big banks into community banks and credit unions in the past 5 years