Free Health and Wellness for Healthier Communities
2017 Flagstaff’s Small Business & Community Health Fair
Join us on Friday, April 7th, 2017 for Flagstaff’s 9th Annual Small Business & Community Health Fair! Hosted at the Flagstaff Aquaplex, this event is free and open to the public. Each year over 500 participants attend to receive free health screenings and to learn about health and wellness services in northern Arizona. The Small Business & Community Health Fair is sponsored by North Country HealthCare, and the purpose of the event is to create healthier communities by offering free health and wellness services to the greater Flagstaff community – all in a fun, interactive environment.
Last year’s event was a huge success, and the 2017 health fair is highly anticipated. Mark you calendars so you don’t miss out!
- FREE health screenings, including a free baseline blood test (book here, while supplies last)
- FREE chair massages
- FREE diet & fitness advice
- Natural & alternative care
- Insurance options & alternatives
- On-site mammography (call 928.522.9404 to schedule)
- Information about free or low-cost wellness programs & much more!