Local First AZ Seeking Part Time Delivery Person
Local First Arizona is seeking to hire a part time delivery person for our Small Wonders maps program. Our ideal candidate must be well organized, able to lift boxes/unload deliveries, detail oriented, able to enthusiastically promote the map to hotel concierges, apartment staff, Visitors Bureau staff etc. Must be personable, responsive, have reliable transportation and understand the importance of the mission of Local First Arizona, which is supporting locally owned businesses.
- Update storage inventory google doc on a bi-weekly basis
- Keep detailed records of deliveries on google docs (quantity, date distributed)
- Every other month, email map advertisers to see if they need more copies & deliver as needed
- Every month deliver to hotels, apartments, CVBs (convention and visitors bureaus) in distribution regions, currently Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert & Phoenix.
- Handle requests for more maps that come in via email/phone
- Assist with outreach to Realtors to distribute maps
- Make sure LFA office is stocked with maps
- Coordinate with northern AZ office to get Verde Valley maps as needed
- Handle ordering of map stands & making sure we have them in stock at all times, especially for first delivery of new maps to advertisers. This includes proper map stand signage.
- Analyze delivery for reports to LFA staff
- Coordinate delivery to special events and special orders for bulk maps
The job will be 10 hours per week. Pay will be hourly, depending on experience. Mileage reimbursements available.
Those interested in the position should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].