Bashas‘, Arizona’s hometown grocer, will be hosting outdoor festivals at many of their stores throughout the state this fall! Vendors of all sorts will line the streets in front of participating stores, and provide more of an outdoor market feeling to your grocery shopping experience. To request vendor space for any of the below Spring 2016 dates, please contact the store director of that location. For general questions, please contact Telleann Dong, Bashas’ Special Projects Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Expectations for Bashas’ Outdoor Festivals:
- All participating vendors must complete the attached “HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT” and give this signed form to our Store Director of the store location prior to setting up your tent and specialty items on our parking lots.
- You must be invited to participate by Bashas’ or receive approval from a Bashas’ team member to participate in these events.
- There is no charge to participate – space will be provided, you keep revenues from your sales.
- Bring product to sample and sell for 6 hours – can also bring coupons.
- Bring your own 6-8 foot table, signage & pop-up tent (pop-up tent must be weighed down for safety issues).
- Plan to start setting up your booth two hours before the event starts (it’s a first come, first serve basis for space).
- Booth needs to be staffed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (check with Store Director for schedule time).
- If you are selling homemade food items, you must have a food processing permit
- If you have an open flame (example: kettle corn) you must be compliant with the local fire department.
- You may be inspected by the city to have a peddler’s permit.
- You are responsible for your own liability insurance.
- Bashas’ Family of Stores does not guarantee vendor exclusivity.
- Bashas’ Family of Stores has the authority to approve or deny vendor participation at these events.
- The items sold at these events must be homemade, handmade, or brand new. We do not allow vendors to resell used items at our events.
- All vendors are responsible for leaving their spaces as clean as when they arrived at the event. This includes cleaning up the area of all garbage.
Bashas’ Spring 2016 Outdoor Festival Schedule:
Saturday, January 9th, 9am-3pm 23760 S. Power Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Contact: Paul Short: 480-279-5700
Saturday, January 16th, 9am-3pm 5311 S. Superstition Mtn. Dr., Gold Canyon, AZ 85118 Contact: Keith Pierce: 480-474-9401
Saturday, January 16th, 9am-3pm 1954 E. McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203 Contact: Gary Bluntschly: 480-833-3343
Saturday, January 23th, 9am-3pm 5555 N. 7th St. #130, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Contact: Robert Nunez: 602-222-1820
Saturday, January 23th, 9am-3pm 10715 E. Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ 85120 Contact: Ray Dexter: 480-357-9275
Saturday, February 6th, 9am-2pm 21044 N. John Wayne Parkway, Maricopa, AZ 85239 Contact: RO Lopez: 1-520-836-4400
Saturday, February 6th, 9am-3pm 339 E. Brown Rd., Mesa, AZ 85203 Contact: Dave Thomas: 480-898-3352
Saturday, February 13th, 9am-3pm 9925 E. Baseline, Mesa, AZ 85209 Contact: Bobby Kraus: 480-354-2798
Saturday, February 20th, 9am-3pm 1133 N. Ellsworth Rd., Mesa, AZ 85207 Contact: Robert Ames: 480-357-3300
Saturday, March 5th, 9am-3pm 339 E. Brown Rd., Mesa, AZ 85203 Contact: Dave Thomas: 480-898-3352
Saturday, March 5th, 9am-3pm 5311 S. Superstition Mtn. Dr., Gold Canyon, AZ 85118 Contact: Keith Pierce: 480-474-9401
Saturday, March 12th, 9am-3pm 23760 S. Power Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Contact: Paul Short: 480-279-5700
Saturday, March 26th, 9am-2pm 99 S. Higley Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85296 Contact: Bill Mitchell: 480-926-5220
Saturday, April 9th, 9am-3pm 5311 S. Superstition Mtn. Dr., Gold Canyon, AZ 85118 Contact: Keith Pierce: 480-474-9401
Saturday, June 11th, 9am-3pm 142 Hwy. 260, Payson, AZ 85541 Contact: Bob Mykleby: 602-258-0358
Saturday, August 13th, 9am-3pm 142 Hwy. 260, Payson, AZ 85541 Contact: Bob Mykleby: 602-258-0358