Holiday Gift Idea: Localist Membership gives local fun all year long
Searching for the perfect gift for the lover-of-all-things-local in your life this holiday season? Look no further. A Localist Membership is the way to go! Whether you're searching for a heartfelt way to show you care, or a fun way to let a friend or coworker know you appreciate them, a Localist membership will not disappoint. Current Localist Connor Descheemaker says: "Being a Localist helps me put my money where my mouth is, and more substantially support the Local First cause. And the consistent unique program offers certainly don't hurt!". What is a Localist Membership?
This social and adventurous membership is your key to Arizona. Whether you're a foodie, a fashion enthusiast, a nature buff, or a culture vulture, the Localist membership has something for everyone! For $20 a year, Localists are treated to a rolling calendar of events and deals all year long! Examples of current and upcoming Localist specials are:
- Early-bird tickets to the Devoured Culinary Classic from Dec. 15th-Dec. 17th, with a $10 off discount.
- A "Night Lights Tour" of Taliesin West. Localists get this curated tour at a %75 off the normal price, plus a complimentary glass of wine for themselves and a +1.
- A "Margaritas 101 Course" at Los Compadres in partnership with 3 Amigos Tequila.
- A "Statehood Celebration: Phoenix Gems" tour, including happy hour at The Stockyards, with walking tours of Pueblo Grande Museum, and the Tovrea Castle, transportation between locations included!
- As well as dozens of deals and discounts all year long!
Being a Localist is all about supporting local businesses and having fun doing so. We have tons of great events and opportunities planned for 2015 that you won't want to miss. We recommend that the best course of action is to treat yourself to a Localist membership as well as gifting one to a friend, so that you both can experience great, local fun all year long together! Get started today, and join the movement!