Grants available for free ASBA membership
Grant opportunity available to Arizona businesses offered by the Arizona Small Business Association.
Deadline is December 31, 2010
The Arizona Small Business Association is offering a grant program for Arizona businesses through their Entrepreneurial Assistance Program. Through this grant, 30 businesses can receive a FREE one-year membership to the Arizona Small Businesses Association.
As an asba member, you can:
- save money by taking advantage of our group buying power and discounts on everything from paperclips to insurance
- access the only guaranteed-acceptance group health plan in the state
- receive incentives on workers compensation insurance and exclusive access to safety programs and an OSHA-certified safety consultant
- make money through the member2member marketplace on asba.com and through productive networking opportunities
- get recognized online, in print and through annual award programs
- work smarter, faster, through timely educational programming
- have a voice through joint advocacy efforts and platforms
You must complete the application (click on image at right for full size) and return to Rhette Baughman ([email protected] or fax to 602.306.4001) by Friday, December 31, 2010 in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
*asba memberships will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis until all grant dollars have been depleted. This opportunity is only for businesses doing business in the state of Arizona who are not currently members of asba.