The 5 Best Things to do Labor Day Weekend in Arizona
- Best Food Event – Criollo Flagstaff is hosting an event and it is free to attend! This event will have live music from Viola, and the Brakemen and tons of great, local food for sale. Attendees will also get to hear a special "Chef Talk" from Criollo's Chef Flipper. Then to top it off, everyone who attends will receive herb bundles from Criollo's herb garden to take home. The event will take place Friday, September 2nd from 5 PM - 8 PM.
- Best Music Event – Labor day weekend this year is packed with so many awesome music events that we decided to list three of our favorites. One for each day of the weekend. Sub Focus is playing September 2nd at The Pressroom. Lookas is playing September 3rd at Monarch Theatre, and Flamin' Groovies is playing September 4th at Rhythm Room. So if you feel the same way we do, and can’t get enough good music, then you can hit up all three! Even better, you can buy tickets for every one of these shows as Zia Records Store. That’s what we like to call one-stop shopping.
- Best Family Event – In case you’re looking for a more family friendly event, that is still jam packed with great performances, you can pack up the car and head out to the Coconino County Fair! Included in the price of admission is access to some awesome shows, one of which is the Circus Bacchus.
- Best Way To Escape The Heat: With high temperatures in the 80’s heading north for the holiday sounds like a pretty good plan to us. Visit a locally owned getaway like the Grand Highland Hotel in Prescott. With an abundance of outdoor activities and near perfect weather, you’ll never want to leave.
- Best Art Event- Labor Day weekend is also the First Friday of the month! This means that Art Walks all over the state will be open to everyone. Come out to see beautiful works and support local artists. If you are in the Phoenix metro area, head downtown to one of the country’s largest self-guided gallery tours!