Panelists announced for SOCENT Summit
We’re excited to announce some of the panelists that will be speaking at the Social Entrepreneurship Summit (SOCENT) coming up next month! Hear from business owners across Arizona who are operating with people and their community in mind, and how it is impacting their bottom line. You'll also not want to miss keynote speakers Vincent Stanley, Director of Philosophy at Patagonia and Adam Goodman, President of Goodmans Interior Structures. The Summit will be held from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 20th at Vintage 45 in Phoenix. Tickets to the Summit are $60 per person. Lunch will be provided by Fair Trade Cafe. Tickets and more information can be found here.
The Operations Panel will focus on how businesses are incorporating social practices into their business and how it can serve as a way to engage your employees and the community.
- Carolyn Sechler with Sechler CPA
- Raveen Arora with The Dhaba
- Chandler Yelton with O’Neil Printing
- Brian Mohr with Y Scouts, Moderator
The Environmental Sustainability Panel will focus on businesses that are leading the charge in reducing their impact by incorporating sustainable practices into their business.
- Eric Glomski with Page Springs Cellars
- MaryBeth Scanlon with Pizza People Pub
- Amber Kleefeld with The Loft Cinema
- Robin Reed with Occam Sustainability Partners, Moderator
The Supply Chain Impact Panel will focus on businesses that are analyzing their purchases of goods and services , and the impact it has on the community.
- C’pher Gresham with Swillings Coffee
- Shanna Ellis with the Centers for Habilitation
- Sentari Minor with Social Venture Partners, Moderator
The Advocacy Panel will focus on business owners who are advocating for their industries, and how you can have your voice heard on issues that are important to you.
- Kevin Koch with Technicians for Sustainability
- Stephanie Vasquez with Fair Trade Coffee
- Heidi Jannega with WebPT
- Lance Muzslay with Sole Sports
- Angela Hughey with One Community, Moderator
The Marketing Panel will focus on business owners who are excelling at telling their story about the good things they are doing, and why it’s important to let your customers know what you are doing to better your community.
- Matthew Clyde with Ideas Collide/Danzeisen Dairy
- Alok Appadurai with Fed by Threads
Thanks to our amazing sponsors who are making this event possible!