In partnership with Fourth Avenue Merchants Association (FAMA) and in conjunction with the Free Modern Streetcar Day, Local First Arizona (LFA) is creating a superhero-themed day of holiday shopping titled Super Small Business Saturday. This event takes place in Haggerty Plaza (316 N. 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705 - right between Rustic Candle and Goodwill) and will run from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 25th. Admission is $5, children under age 5 will receive free admission.
With Super Small Business Saturday, we want to make it as fun and easy as possible for Tucsonans to support their favorite 4th Avenue businesses. We’re also reminding Tucson about how much our local businesses do for the community throughout the year, and that they really provide the best options and customer service for everyone’s holiday shopping needs.
Super Small Business Saturday will feature many activities for all ages as well as great holiday shopping opportunities. Some of the main features include:
- FAMA will be designing and printing a special passport for guests to collect at least $50 in receipts from Fourth Avenue Merchants. Guests with a valid passport will be entered for a special prize drawing.
- Limited-edition capes for all attendees (while supplies last).
- Toys Ink will be providing superhero workshops for youth including building an action figure, making a superhero drink, and taking a photo with one of their staff dressed as a variety of superheroes.
- Food Conspiracy Co-op will have a booth on superfoods and will bring their carrot costume out to be dressed as a Superfood Hero, among other activities.
- Other vendors that will be present include Antigone Books, Tucson Thrift Shop, Generation Cool, and Mable's.
There will be a special passport for guests to collect at least $50 in receipts from Fourth Avenue Merchants. Guests with a valid passport will be entered for a special prize drawing!
Super Small Business Saturday Deals on the Avenue:
- Antigone Books ~ Say “Local, Local, Local” and get double stamps on your Frequent Shopper Card
- Bison Witches Bar & Deli ~ $2.00 off all Nachos & $1.00 Off All Bottles
- BOCA Tacos y Tequila – $5 off on Bottles of Wine, $4 Craft Bottles & Cans, $30 for the Chef’s Board + Bottle of Wine
- Caruso’s ~ Receive a $10 Gift Certificate for every $50 Gift Certificate Purchased
- Che’s Lounge ~ Specials on Local Beers and Spirits
- Creative Ventures Craft Mall ~ 20% Off Storewide
- Del Sol International Shops ~ 10 % Off Any Purchase $40 or more, 50% Off select Navajo Kachina, Macario Pottery & Cotton Rugs & Runners
- Flower Shop on 4th Ave. ~ 15% off of purchases $20 or more
- Magpies Gourmet Pizza on 4th Ave. ~ 2 Medium 2 Topping Pizzas for $22, all day long
- Pop Cycle ~ 20% Off In-house Line “DDco Design” and “Monster Booty.” Plus, a Meet & Greet with Artist Aaron Voigt from Voigt Metal
- Mabel’s on 4th ~ 20% off storewide
- The Polished Bee ~ 15% off all jeweler, perfume, lotions, bubble bath, cologne, lip gloss, and nail care products
- Rosie’s Barkét ~ 20% of storewide
- Rustic Candle – 20% Off EVERYTHING
- Sacred Threads Boutique ~ -50% Off Women’s Clothing Sale Rack