Did you know that the Arizona Board of Regents encourages the UofA to utilize small businesses? The Arizona Board of Regents Procurement Code Policy 3-803 D.1 states (in part): Any procurement which does not exceed the aggregate dollar amount of $100,000 shall be restricted, if practicable, to Small Businesses. But they can't do business with you if they can't find you! The University of Arizona makes purchases from thousands of businesses and yours could be one of them. Attend our May 9th seminar to learn how to get your business in the mix.
This seminar will cover:
- Who is Procurement & Contracting Services at The University of Arizona
- Relationships and how they relate to Doing Business with The University of Arizona
- Vendor Expectations
- Overview of the Procurement Process
- Helpful Hints for Vendors
- Vendor Resources
- The Small Business Utilization Program
This seminar is FREE to attend for Local First Arizona business members and ASBA members, but you must RSVP in advance using the form below.