With 800 million active users per month, Instagram is a social media juggernaut. But the platform isn't just about pretty pictures and punny hashtags; Instagram is a viable and potent promotional channel for businesses...when used strategically.
In this webinar, Quinn Tempest - digital strategist and designer based in Downtown Phoenix - will cover the fine balance between art and strategy on effective Instagram accounts, covering topics including:
- Top questions you need to answer to formulate a strategy
- Visual planning tips and tools to create your perfect grid
- How to research hashtags that will boost your engagement
- Using Instagram stories to bring your brand to life
- How to bridge your audience to your other marketing channels
When: Tuesday, February 27th from 10AM - 11AM
Cost: $8 (Open to all current LFA members. Sustaining members email [email protected] to register)
Register for the webinar:
About our presenter:
Quinn Tempest is an independent digital strategist and designer based in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona. She has directed digital marketing departments, developed large-scale content strategies for enterprise-level clients, and designed brands and websites for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Quinn is a frequent and highly rated speaker, speaking on a range of digital marketing topics at conferences and organizations around the country.