Become a Sustaining Member!
Support our mission & increase our impact
As a Sustaining Member, you join an elite group of businesses within the Local First Arizona business coalition. Your business will receive individualized attention from LFA staff and extra consideration in terms of promotion through our channels. By becoming a Sustaining Member, you are making an investment in both the future of your businesses, as well as the future of our state.
Sustaining memberships come in a variety of levels that include different benefits to meet the needs of your business. Contact Local First Arizona Business Relations Director Michael Kracht at [email protected] or 602-956-0909 ext. 1 for more details and to get started.
THANKS TO OUR CURRENT SUSTAINING MEMBERS:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL SUSTAINING MEMBERS.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Standard Membership Benefits (Included with all levels of sustaining membership)
- Listing in the Local First Arizona online directory, which is currently being searched nearly 60,000 times per month.
- Admission to monthly LFA mixers, which attracts between 40 and 100 business owners.
- Discounts on products and services including office supplies, hotel stays, health care, local job listings, and more.
- Use of LFA logos, signs, and digital banners to identify your business as a locally-owned business.
- Opportunities to attend and present at monthly business workshops.
- Social media support for your business’ events and special occasions. LFA currently has over 150,000 social media followers.
- Access to promotion in our newsletter which reaches over 18,000 people each week.
$1,000 annual dues
All standard membership benefits, plus:
Option to include a promotion on exclusive Sustaining membership page on Local First Arizona website, directly sent to an average of 200 newly joined businesses per month.
Rotating advertising banner on Local First Arizona website, reserved exclusively for Sustaining members.
Recognition as a Sustaining Member at LFA events, in the LFA annual report, and on the online directory.
Access to LFA staff presentations and printed economic charts demonstrating the advantages of supporting local business options. Assistance from LFA to help incorporate this information into your business’ sales kits to help your company Leverage its Localness.
Option to directly address attendees at Local First Arizona mixers and luncheons at as many as 24 gatherings per year. This is currently reserved only for Sustaining members.
$2,500 ANNUAL DUES
All standard and Sustaining Membership benefits, plus:
LFA executive staff will work with your business’ sales team to teach them to “Leverage Your Localness” in an hour-long session.
LFA executive staff will identify potential new clients and/or partnerships for your business.
$5,000 ANNUAL DUES
All standard, Sustaining, and Community Parter benefits, plus:
LFA executive staff will promote your business personally, will make introductions to LFA business owners, and attend meetings to facilitate new business.
Built-in sponsorship of the Certified Local Fall Festival, which is a day to Local Fall Festival, which is a day to celebrate Arizona. Thousands of attendees enjoy local food, beer, wine, music and more. Billed as “Fun for the whole family”, this is an award-winning event with considerable local respect. Your business’ logo will appear on all printed and digital marketing materials and social media promotions, expected to reach tens of thousands of people.