Flagstaff Boutique Specializes in Local
Many Flagstaffians counted Fizzy Bella Bath Boutique among their favorites because of the great customer service Eilise provided, as well as her attention to detail in creating products that were good for your body as well as the environment. Erica Borunda is carrying those great traditions forward and adding a new spin on an old favorite. Erica purchased Fizzy Bella from Eilise and has renamed it Salt + Peak Boutique.
When Eilise decided to sell, she reached out to Erica (they were Instagram friends) to see if she was interested in retail space and the rest is history. Erica has done the hard work of sourcing local brands for you. When you shop at Salt + Peak, you will be taking home some of the best that Arizona has to offer:
- State Forty Eight has long been an Arizona favorite. With a nod to our state's historical place in joining the union, this brand reflects Arizona values - free thinking and high quality! Check out the collaboration shirt that Local First AZ and State Forty Eight partnered on.
- Hello is a favorite throughout the state because of their super soft shirts and cool prints. I have (and love) the rainbow!
- Boyfriend Candle from Scottsdale makes natural candles with masculine scents. Mmmm!
- Not Vodka water bottles are a Phoenix company looking to hydrate humanity. Their water bottles rock.
- Overthrow is a favorite outdoor lifestyle brand out of Phoenix with cool clothes.
Be sure to stop by Salt + Peak Boutique 17 N. Leroux St. to stock up on Arizona products and brands!