See You Soon!
Spring is in the air, which means the Brian Mickelsen Memorial Run is right around the corner. We are excited to see you on Saturday, April 8th for this fun, family-friendly run through Dead Horse Ranch State Park to help us honor our late city manager and his 23 years of service to the City of Cottonwood.
For more information contact Cottonwood Parks and Recreation Department at 928-639-3200 or email Ryan Bigelow.
New to Cottonwood Arizona?
We've put together a list of places to explore while you are in town for the race, including some special offers from our local, independent businesses!
Blazin' M Ranch
Enjoy a 15% discount for an evening of western-themed shopping, cowboy shows, dinner theater & chuckwagon chow geared toward families.
Offer valid the entire month of April for parties up to 6 people!
Evening in Old Town
Stay two nights at the Cottonwood Hotel and enjoy the 2nd night for $100 plus 20% off breakfast & or lunch at the Red Rooster and complimentary wine tastings at Pillsbury & Fire Mountain Winery Tasting rooms in Old Town, Cottonwood.
Cottonwood Visitor's Guide
- Stroll and enjoy all the great local shops and galleries in Old Town for Second Saturday Art Walk, 5-8 pm.
- The Manheim Gallery & ARC Contemporary Fine Art is open 11 am -4 pm on Saturday.
- Catch a Saturday show at Main Stage Theater, 8 pm - 12 am.
- Live music at THAT Brewery on Friday, 5-8 pm and All Day Happy Hour on Sunday
- Try your hand at the potter's wheel with a stop at Studio Z!
Restaurants in Old Town
Need help planning your weekend? Contact Local First Arizona at 908-448-9667 or email Lauren Haggerty.