Tucson Shoppy Hour is the creative and fun idea of 5 unique local female artists - Jacqueline Scordato, Gabriela Fleming, Julie Rustad, Loren Stringer and Ruby Sanders. It is the perfect event of the holiday season for ladies to socialize and shop for local, handmade holiday gifts! Shoppy Hour will be held on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 from 5:30 -8:30 and will be hosted at the J. Scordato Salon located at 3854 E. Fort Lowell Rd. in Tucson.
- J. Scordato Salon is a Paul Mitchell focus salon locally owned by Jacqueline Scordato that loves helping make Tucson even more beautiful and unique. At this after-work you will be able to find many unique local gifts for all members of your family and you will also get a chance to meet the local artists that created them!
- Julie Rustad is known for blending painting with her design expertise to create the Addy Award Winning Desert Dwellers Flash Cards. They contain facts and amusing stories about Southwest desert animals and feature Julie’s original art. Julie Originals whimsical products also include prints, greeting cards, and desktop calendars. Julie's art gifts will make the perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer!
- Sugar Skull Design specializes in making art and accessories for those who want something handmade and unique. One-of-a-kind Clutch purses, earrings, art prints, hair accessories, and holiday decorations are just some of the items you will find. Everything is handmade in Tucson, Arizona by Gabriela Fleming.
- Loren Stringer is the proud owner of Lole' Crafts & Design. Much of her design concepts have a very Native Bohemian feel to them, which is perfect for the desert life! Loren loves anything that is considered EDGY especially if it can be worn with multiple styles and outfits!
- South African born designer Ruby Sanders is passionate about creating wearable fashion in flattering styles and beautiful fabrics. Shop for her fall/winter styles & fabulous jewelry creations. All Ruby Jane label garments are made in Green Valley & Tucson.
Event Details: SHOP - SIP - SOCIALIZE! November 19, 2014 from 5:30 - 8:30 J. Scordato Salon 3854 E. Fort Lowell Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712
It’s free to attend Shoppy Hour, but please RSVP at http://www.tucsonshoppyhour.com/.
While you're shopping, post on social media and tag #IBuyLocalAZ!