Arizona Vineyards and Wineries are growing in number, and are even earning international acclaim. At nearly 100 vineyards and wineries currently in AZ, there are opportunities across the state to enjoy, and purchase your wine—and do it locally.
The Festival at the Farm is an event sponsored by the Arizona Wine Grower’s Association, which is held at the historic The Farm at South Mountain. Come down and learn more about the Arizona wine production, enjoy wine tastings and a picnic lunch, and participate in the live or silent auctions on November 14th-15th.
You can buy tickets now for $65, or $75 at the door.
Don’t forget to check out Local First Arizona members at the event:
- Alcantara Vineyard & Winery - Cottonwood, AZ
- Arizona Stronghold Vineyards - Cottonwood, AZ
- Burning Tree Cellars - Cottonwood, AZ
- Caduceus Cellars - Jerome, AZ
- Chateau Tumbleweed - Clarkdale, AZ
- Dos Cabezas Wine Works - Sonoita, AZ
- Grand Canyon Winery - Williams, AZ
- Hannah’s Hill Vineyard - Elgin, AZ
- Lawrence Dunham Vineyards - Fountain Hills, AZ
- Page Springs Cellars - Cornville, AZ
- Pillsbury Wine Company - Cottonwood, AZ
- Sand Reckoner Vineyards - Wilcox, AZ
- Su Vino Winery - Scottsdale, AZ