The Arizona Fallen Fire Fighters and Emergency Paramedics Memorial honors the fire fighters, paramedics and wildland fire fighters who left behind families and loved ones. These men and women died in our cities, towns, forests and on our highways – we promise to never forget. We must remember to protect the future and to honor the spouses and children of these men and women. These are the people – the ones left behind – for whom we must keep the memory of their loved ones alive.
The Arizona Fire Fighters & Emergency Paramedics Memorial will provide a place to remember their sacrifices, reflect on the loss of each of these more than 90 Fallen and provide space to remember those whose lives will be sacrificed in the future protecting our lives, our homes, businesses and families.
How you can help bring this memorial to life:
1. Make a tax-deductible donation to the project! Here's how you can donate:
- Make a donation online, click here!
- Send a donation by mail: Arizona Fallen Firefighter Memorial c/o Phoenix Firefighters Charities 61 East Columbus, Phoenix, Arizona 85012
2. Spread the word and encourage others to donate to this important project!
[Tweet "Support the #Arizona Fallen Firefighters Memorial! Honor those who have served us."]
1. Collect donations at your business location!
We've made it easy for you to collect donations. Simply click here and we will send you more information and promotional materials!
2. Be a corporate sponsor
Your business can make a lasting impact for the memories of Arizona's fallen firefighters. There are many levels for which your business can contribute, click here to view your options.