Mark your calendars - as 2014 is going to bring you some amazing opportunities to sample some of the most delicious food, drink, and more from Arizona's top restaurants and food purveyors. If you consider yourself a lover of all things food, don't miss these three great events:
SAVOR SOUTHERN ARIZONA FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL TUCSON BOTANICAL GARDENS | FEBRUARY 1
The inaugural Savor Southern Arizona marks the region's growth as a culinary arts destination. Restaurants continue to open around every corner downtown and throughout the Tucson, and most have made a commitment to support local and environmentally-friendly food within their recipes and concepts. This food festival is meant to celebrate the region and all of it's food creations!
Tickets start at just $65, and includes food and wine tastings from 40 different local restaurants, chefs, and wineries.
Be one of the first to be part of this amazing culinary experience! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY
DEVOUR PHOENIX BARTENDING COMPETITION CRESCENT BALLROOM, PHOENIX | FEBRUARY 9
Now in it's 5th year, the Devour Phoenix Bartending Competition puts some of the Valley's best cocktail mixers head to head to fight it out for the title of Best Cocktail. This year, contenders will be using locally distilled Arizona Distilling Co. gin and bourbon to mix up some delicious beverages. For just $20, you'll get to sample all the creations and hold the power in deciding who mixes the best drink and is crowned King or Queen of the cocktail. This year's contestants include:
- Joshua James, The Clever Koi
- Matt Tobey, District American Kitchen and Wine Bar
- Jax Gonzalez, Phoenix Public Market Cafe
- Ryan Richardson, Kazimirez World Wine Bar
- Manny Pena, Windsor
- Evan Gibbs, Maizie's Cafe
- Michael Allmandinger, The Parlor
- Richie, The Gladly
- Abby Martinie, Crudo
Tickets are limited to just 400, and they will sell out! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY
DEVOURED FOOD + WINE CLASSIC PHOENIX ART MUSEUM | MARCH 1-2
As one of the premier foodie events in Arizona, general admission tickets have already sold out! But if you want to cement your status as a Phoenix foodie, you can still snag some exclusive VIP tickets - a limited number are still available for both dates. VIP Tickets include unlimited food and drink samples, plus:
- Early entrance to the event with a limited number of guests
- Access to private VIP lounge throughout the day
- Access to exclusive wine-tastings and chef demos inside VIP lounge
- First access to Quench Fine Wine wine-auction
- Access to panels with world-renown culinary talent and opportunities to interact directly with chefs and restaurateurs participating at the event each day.