We want to make sure you have the best time ever at this year's Fall Festival, so we put together the top ten ways to enjoy the 9th Annual Certified Local Fall Festival on November 9!
- Bring the whole family, well-behaved dogs included! Entrance to the festival is free, and there will be tons of activities going on throughout the festival for kids, adults, and everyone in between.
- Don’t worry about parking, ride the light rail! The Certified Local Fall Festival is located at Portland Parkway conveniently located across from the Roosevelt St. and Central Avenue light rail station. If you gotta drive, here's a parking map.
- Arrive early, as the first 500 attendees get a gift bag stuffed to the brim with goodies from over 50 local businesses!
- Get your holiday shopping started early, as vendors from all over the state will be selling unique items you won’t find anywhere else. You’re also sure to get some great deals at this year’s silent auction. Silent auction bidding will be opened on November 4!
- Sample delicious morsels from some of the best restaurants and food trucks in Arizona. Samples are available for just one ticket (tickets are $1 each and can be purchased on site)!
- Taste Arizona-made wines, beers, and sprits in the Beverage Garden, samples are just two tickets and entrance is free (21+).
- Enjoy live entertainment all day long from some of the best local acts at the Bookmans Entertainment Stage! Click here for the lineup.
- Test your luck with this year’s raffle, tickets will be $3 a piece or 2 tickets for $5 (you can use tickets to buy raffle tickets, too!.) We’re giving away 20 prizes an hour, including restaurant gift cards, free oil changes, museum memberships, and more!
- Declare yourself a localist: stop by the Local First Arizona booth to be the first to hear about the upcoming Localist campaign.
- Connect and engage with your community. This event is all about bringing the community together to celebrate all things local to Arizona.
Keep these tips in mind, and we'll see you at the Fall Festival!
Bonus tip: Tag yourself having all this fun on social media at the festival! Use these tags: @LocalFirstAZ, #CertifiedLocal, #FallFest, fb.com/LocalFirstArizona.