Small and medium-sized businesses are invited to attend the Exporter Forum! Join Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema (AZ-09) and Export-Import Bank of the United States Chairman and President Fred P. Hochberg for an informative discussion on how you can achieve a global clientele: Friday, May 31, 2013, 8:30 AM to 11:15 AM Arizona State University SkySong, 1475 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ
Learn How to Increase Your Company's Foreign Sales by:
- Obtaining protection against the risk of nonpayment
- Extending credit to your buyers
- Accessing vital working capital
- Finding new markets and customers
- Understanding how other companies have used government resources to export
Click here to see preliminary agenda. Event is free to attend and space is limited. Registration is required, please click here to register.