Everyone knows one - that person that is impossible to buy gifts for. You can spend several hours shopping around, and still be stumped on what to get them. So how do you show them you care? Get them a gift certificate for a service they may be needing or wanting! Here are some ideas:
- A gift certificate for an oil change or car tuneup will ensure that your friend's ride doesn't break down. You can pick one up at Community Tire Pro's & Auto Repair, Mazvo Auto Care Center, or any of our automotive members!
- With everyone's stress levels elevated for the holidays, a pass for some classes at a local yoga studio will help your friend or loved one destress, and you can buy some passes for yourself so you can go together! Try Bikram Yoga Tempe, Sutra Midtown, Kinesphere Studio, Desert Song, or many others!
- Help them update their 'do for the new year with a gift certificate to a local hairstylist. Check out our list of members that specialize in hair here!
- Everyone needs a handyman (or woman). Grab a gift certificate for a local handyperson and your friend will thank you the next time the air conditioning stops working. Check out Gil's Handyworks, Advanced Handyman Services, or any of our other local handy people!
- If you're at a complete loss for gift ideas, how about getting something for the pet? Pick up a gift certificate for a local groomer or veterinarian.
- If all else fails, make a donation to a local nonprofit in his or her name. If there is a cause close to their heart, they will certainly appreciate the support.