Salsa aficionados, listen up! We are giving you a chance to prove you know what makes an award winning salsa recipe by being a judge at this year’s SalsaFest in Safford. Now in its 5th year, SalsaFest celebrates the marriage of tomatoes, chilies and miscellaneous secret ingredients to create the Southwest’s favorite condiment. It will be held in Downtown Safford on September 23 – 24. Thanks to the great team putting the event together, one lucky Local First fan will get the chance to be a Salsa Challenge judge at this year’s event and receive a Salsa Trail gift basket! All you need to do is answer the trivia questions below about the town of Safford and you will be entered to win! Email your answers to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, September 20th. A winner will be randomly selected on Wednesday, September 21st. Good luck!
1) Name one of the activities at this year’s Salsa Festival:
2) People drive for miles to get tortillas from this business:
3) Name one of the hot springs located in Safford:
4) Tour de Safford is what type of event?
5) Name a great place for star gazing in Safford: