Grant opportunity available to Arizona businesses offered by the Arizona Small Business Association.
Deadline is December 31, 2010
The Arizona Small Business Association is offering a grant program for Arizona businesses through their Entrepreneurial Assistance Program. Through this grant, 30 businesses can receive a FREE one-year membership to the Arizona Small Businesses Association.
As an asba member, you can:
- save money by taking advantage of our group buying power and discounts on everything from paperclips to insurance
- access the only guaranteed-acceptance group health plan in the state
- receive incentives on workers compensation insurance and exclusive access to safety programs and an OSHA-certified safety consultant
- make money through the member2member marketplace on asba.com and through productive networking opportunities
- get recognized online, in print and through annual award programs
- work smarter, faster, through timely educational programming
- have a voice through joint advocacy efforts and platforms
You must complete the application (click on image at right for full size) and return to Rhette Baughman ([email protected] or fax to 602.306.4001) by Friday, December 31, 2010 in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
*asba memberships will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis until all grant dollars have been depleted. This opportunity is only for businesses doing business in the state of Arizona who are not currently members of asba.