The Newton is a mixed-use concept housed inside Phoenix's former (but iconic) Beef Eaters building, home to Changing Hands Bookstore, Southern Rail Restaurant and Southwest Gardener.
(602) 859-5184 I 300 W. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013 I thenewtonphx.com
Global comfort food & retro cocktails fill the menu at this snazzy restaurant with a backyard patio.
(602) 279-1111 | 5223 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012 | windsoraz.com
Desert Botanical Garden
The Desert Botanical Garden is a 140 acres botanical garden located in Papago Park.
(480) 941-1225 | 1201 N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | dbg.org
The Welcome Diner is located on the edge of Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix. We scratch cook with the finest ingredients - made with integrity by our purveyor partners.
(480) 326-8311 I 924 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85006 I welcomdiner.net
Arizona Brewery Tours
We are the coolest and most popular way to experience Arizona craft breweries. An Arizona Brewery Tour is a great way to discover the local craft-brew scene.
(480) 382-4677 I Phoenix, AZ I azbrew.com
Phoenix Public Market Cafe
A casual urban hangout offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner crafted with seasonal ingredients.
(602) 253-2700 I 14 E. Pierce, Phoenix, AZ 85004 I phxpublicmarket.com/cafe