Locals and visitors alike should take the opportunity to experience all that Phoenix and Arizona have to offer for dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. View our top local picks below and go where the locals go!
Our Top Local Picks:
Indian Gardens sets the standard in Sedona for unique and delicious cafe offerings, also serving hiking enthusiasts & road-trippers travelling through for trail and campout essentials.
(928) 282-7702 I 3951 N. State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 I indiangardens.com
Delicious food & breathtaking views. Sit back & enjoy a mouthwatering burger & famous margarita.
(928) 634-0554 I 410 Clark Street, Jerome, AZ 86331 I thehauntedhamburger.com
FLG X is an obstacle course suspended in the Ponderosa pines of Flagstaff. 70+ obstacles including nets, ropes and ziplines all up in the trees.
(888) 259-0125 I Fort Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 I flagstaffextreme.com
The Newton is a mixed-use concept housed inside Phoenix's former (but iconic) Beef Eaters building, home to Changing Hands Bookstore, Southern Rail Restaurant and Southwest Gardener.
(602) 859-5184 I 300 W. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013 I thenewtonphx.com
Global comfort food & retro cocktails fill the menu at this snazzy restaurant with a backyard patio.
(602) 279-1111 | 5223 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012 | windsoraz.com
The Desert Botanical Garden is a 140 acres botanical garden located in Papago Park.
(480) 941-1225 | 1201 N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008 | dbg.org
The Welcome Diner is located on the edge of Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix. We scratch cook with the finest ingredients - made with integrity by our purveyor partners.
(480) 326-8311 I 924 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85006 I welcomdiner.net
We are the coolest and most popular way to experience Arizona craft breweries. An Arizona Brewery Tour is a great way to discover the local craft-brew scene.
(480) 382-4677 I Phoenix, AZ I azbrew.com
A casual urban hangout offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner crafted with seasonal ingredients.
(602) 253-2700 I 14 E. Pierce, Phoenix, AZ 85004 I phxpublicmarket.com/cafe
Playground is downtown Tucson's sleek lounge that brings together relaxed Southwestern hospitality with modern sips and hip beats.
(520) 396-3879 I 278 E. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85701 I playgroundtucson.com
GET OUT OF TOWN
Plan your entire staycation with our WeekendZona guides:
If you haven't been to Tucson lately, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the new, local downtown scene. See what's making Tucson a great urban destination.
Dubbed "everyone's home town" Prescott Arizona is a popular summer and winter escape for many Arizonans. A perfect getaway with its mild four seasons.
Get ready to enjoy a weekend of rich history as you explore all the great places to eat, shop and stay in Globe and Miami, Arizona.
A trip to Bisbee, Arizona is worth every minute. WeekendZona shows you some highlights that might make your trip worthwhile.
Take a trip to the Verde Valley and see what Old Town Cottonwood has to offer.
Looking for more?
Search our online directory of 3,000 local businesses across the state to plan your next Arizona adventure.