Meet and greet Local Authors at the Local First AZ Booth 401. The annual Tucson Festival of Books is one of the nation’s largest book festivals attracting over 100,000 festival goers each year to the University of Arizona mall. Come visit Local First Arizona and attend one of our member author signings.
Meet and Greet Local Authors Schedule.
Saturday, March 11th, 2017:
- 10: 00 AM - Bill Nordbrock of Tucson Business Club will be available to talk about “The Networking Book - Generating Referrals”. This helpful guide for local business owners is based on true stories and experiences and shares best practices needed to maximize return on networking investment
- 12:00 PM - Megan Kimble, editor of Edible Baja Arizona. Kimble’s book “Unprocessed: My City-Dwelling Year of Reclaiming Real Food” tracks her year-long journey to learn where her food came from.
- 2:00 PM - Hank Yuloff of Sedona Marketing will talk about “The Marketing Checklist 2: 49 More Simple Ways to Master Your Marketing”.
Sunday, March 12th, 2017:
- 2:00 PM - Meet with Gina Murphy-Darling of Mrs.Green’s World, author of “Your Mother Called (Mother Earth) ...You'd Better Call Her Back” - all about how each of us can take small steps every day to live a more sustainable life and at
- 3:00 PM - Meet with Sheila Grinell, author of “Appetite”. "Appetite examines the different ways we seek satisfaction in our lives--some of us are hungry for power, others for love, and some find comfort in duty and tradition. This realistic and engrossing portrait of two generations is a promising first novel with wide appeal."--BOOKLIST.